Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Warhammer 40,000 Tournament!

edited August 2013 in Wargames
Ok everyone information on the Warhammer 40, 000 tournament is here!

Date: Wednesday 14th August
Time: 19:00 start but get here a little earlier if possible.

Rules: 750 points.
Normal force organisation except for no allies or fortifications, 1 HQ and 2 troops is mandatory.
No flyers allowed, this includes flying monstrous creatures. You also may not bring any vehicles with an AV of 14 on any facing, or any special characters, this includes special characters who are upgrades to a squad and are not independent characters. Also no forge world please.

You will play 3 games in the evening with each game lasting no longer than an hour.
2 points will be awarded for a win, 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss.

There will be prizes for first, second and third place.

There will also be prizes awarded for the following categories: best sportsman, best painted army, best painted single miniature, most exciting battle and of course, the esteemed wooden spoon award (which for those of you who remember the Ultraspoon, this shall be a of a different chapter but this time there shall only be one!)

Cost: normal nightly fees.

Everything here may be subject to change before the night so keep checking this post.
If you are interested in entering this tournament, please leave a comment below so I know how many people to plan for etc.

If you have any questions, seek me out or send me a message and I shall help you out.

Hope to see you all joining in!

Comments