Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Total Newbie Looking for MTG Help!

Hi,

I'm Annette. I'm an old hand at D&D, Baldurs Gate and various console based games. I started with a Commodore 64 in 1982 and since then I've had nearly every console/computer type out there. I fully embrace my Geekness. :-)

But... I'm disabled and find walking pretty hard (the stairs at the Roscoe Rooms kill me) and so I haven't been involved in a RL P2P gaming society before.

Which brings me to my point... HELP!!!

I met a nice chap called David in Waterstones and he was going to help me out last Monday but I got sidetracked with Star Wars:X-Wing instead (something else I'm just getting into) and didn't get to talk to him, or any of the other MTG players.

I'm hoping that some of you will be kind enough to help me? How do you defeat a player that uses earthquakes and moves that destroy your mana???? I keep getting close but I can't kill this little *beep*!!! It's soooo frustrating. Lol. Btw, I'm playing the iPad MTG 2014 game.

Thanks in advance for your help. My mobile is 07557 961 619 if you want to chat instead of replying on here, otherwise I might see you this Wednesday?

Cheers,

Annette x

Comments