Scarborough Games Society
Annual General Meeting, 26/1/2015, Roscoe's Bar. 41 attending
- The night was free, as all meeting nights are.
- Announcement of nominees for the Committee.
- A reminder that membership cards should be available and shown if requested by the treasurer when paying.
- Only one issue was raised by the club members. This was a requested to organise a daytime Blood Bowl league.
- Proposal to change Wednesday club night to Thursday. Passed by majority.
- The annual review of club assets will be undertaken shortly, with surplus items being offered for sale at the club.
- Financial statement from the treasurer, Lauren Dixon. In the last year the club had an income of £2240 and outgoings of £2092, of which £450 was prizes.
- A suggestion to re-introduce non-member fees of £2 a night was voted on but not passed. However, it was felt that more flexible membership fees for people who are unable to attend regularly, such as university students, would be appropriate.
- SciFi Scarborough is fast approaching, and the club has been invited back. Those wishing to participate should see the chairman as soon as possible.
The following members were duly elected to the committee.
Chairman- Craig Henderson
Vice Chairman- Ryan Johnson
Secretary- Chris Lewis
Treasurer- Lauren Dixon
Card Coordinator- Andrew Willis
Tournament Organiser- Dave Sugden
Junior Member's Secretary- Danny Yates