Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Malifaux RPG

edited November 2012 in General
For those interested,wyrd miniatures are releasing a rpg. Heres the kickstarter with more info
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1334239018/through-the-breach-a-malifaux-roleplaying-game

Comments

• I've been keeping an eye on this. (Its been discussed before going to kickstarter, obviously.)

It looks interesting. I don't think its worth kickstarting though. $62 is £38 for the books, with no ability to review before purchase, and a very real risk of customs biting you in the ass for £20-30 more because they're shipping you it with a model. (models make it very taxable, in case you didn't know.)

It really depends on the final RRP, but if they're kickstarting it at essentially £40, I assume its going to be £20 a book on release.

I'll be much more interested in it once I see some hard content.

Oh, also, I really dislike kickstarting game projects from existing companies who could afford to just make the game anyway. I use my kickstarter moneys on trying to make wierd things exist. The world needs more wierd things.