Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Introduction

edited November 2012 in General

Hello,

I'm Andy, I've just decided to get back into tabletop gaming after a very very long break. Looking for a local gaming club in the area and with the awesome powers of the interwebs I'm hoping I've found one here!

Used to play pretty much everything Games Workshop but looking to get back into 40k as a start.

Not sure how you guys operate with membership etc so was hoping someone could give me some details.

Thx!

Comments

• Hi Andy!

First 2 weeks are free, and then if you like what we offer theres a small charge per night. Pop down any Monday or Thursday and have a chat. Theres always it least one or two GW games being played, and usually other stuff as well.

Glad to see the interwebs working as designed!
  • Nice to hear from you Andy, if you haven't gathered already we meet above the Old Victoria inn opposite the train station from 6:30-11:00 every Monday and Thursday. There is almost always a game of 40k going on as well as everything else, you'll have no problem getting back into the hobby I'm sure. 

Space Myth and Magic in town is also worth a look if you looking for supplies or a place to game :-) 

See you soon, Tom