Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

War Torn Charity Show 29/30 June

SimSim
edited June 2013 in General
It's that time of year again and our local show is on. Last year it raised £435 for Help for Heroes and this year I'm hoping it reaches over £500.

There's loads of great businesses attending this year including Foundry who will have their GoblinAid™ packs. Several traders are visiting for the first time including Offensive Miniatures and Dark Star who sell discount GW. The Bring & Buy stand will be manned by one of our own, James, so bring down anything you want rid of and check out the bargains on offer. I believe one trader is bringing card games and is seeking card players for friendly games and is ready to put on a tournament.

The prizes for the 40K tournament are being costed up and I believe it's a bargain for £12 in.

There are some great games on display such as Pride & Prejudice & Zombies and a huge 25mm Biblical battle. Most games however are open participation including Wild West, WW2 and the locally crafted 40K Apoc game. The clubs attending are ran by friendly gamers and welcome visitors to join in and try something different.

This show represents the largest gathering of gamers on the Yorkshire coast and I'm looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Comments