Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

A Details Reminder for this Weekend!

edited January 2013 in General
For Those of you who are coming with us on either Saturday and Sunday here are the details.

Saturday - Leeds Armouries trip.

Get to The Vic for about 8:50am to set off for 9:00am.
Google maps says it'll take about 1 hour 30 mins so we expect to get there between 10:30am and 11:00am.
Bring a packed lunch as food may not be available/expensive.
We aim to be back about 4:00pm but this is subject to change depending on how much there is to do.

Sunday - Warhammer World trip

Get to The Vic for about 8:50am to set off for 9:00am
Google maps says it'll take about 2 hour 30 mins so we aim to get there between 11:30am and 12:00pm.
There is food available there in Bugman's Bar at reasonable prices but not really cheap so bring a packed lunch if you want. 
Bring your models and games along with you. I know there is a large 6th ed 40k game, a 2nd ed 40k game and a game of Lord of the Rings being played but bring some board/card games down for the lunch hour. I will be bringing a couple of magic decks with me if people wish to play that.
We aim to get back about 7:00pm which means leaving about 4:30pm. This gives us about 4 and a half hours gaming; if at 4:30pm most of us haven't finished our games i'm sure we can stay longer.

Hope you're all as excited as me! See you all this weekend!

Comments